- Start with a 750ml shaker bottle – the ones with the metal widget are best, but any will do.
- Place the shaker on a set of digital scales and ensure that the scales read zero.
- Add 2 scoops (50 grams) of Ultim.
- Add 70g of fresh cream – avoid ‘light’ or ‘thickened’, best to use ‘pure’ or ‘double/heavy’ cream (here are some ideas for those that can’t do cream).
- Top it off with water to your desired consistency, close the lid and shake vigorously!
For a creamier texture, give the blend time to thicken up by preparing it the night before and putting your bottle into the fridge over night.
Some people like to add cacao, coffee, berries or other keto friendly items to change things up. Be creative, and if you find something that works, let us know!